We supply wood to processing industries
Wood for industrial use is a natural, renewable resource with a growing demand in the European and Asian markets. Responsible consumers of forestry products demand legally sourced raw materials, which comply with all environmental regulations.
Additionally, global markets require greater efficiency in the industrial-forestry value chain, as well as competitive production costs, maximising value for money of wood for industrial use.
At NOVALIS we offer your business opportunities to grow, improving the wood supply chain and giving you a competitive edge based on:
- A regular and reliable supply.
- Optimal value for money in traded woodin light of international markets.
- Flexibility in demand.
- Certificates of origin for forest raw materials, as per the highest international standards: FSC ™ and PEFC ™.
- FOB, CIF or FOT supply position, depending on the client’s needs.
We can help thanks to our knowledge of the forestry sector, our team’s experience, and our position in the market.
- Eucalyptus wood (Eucalyptus globulus, E. camaldulensis y E. nitens) for cellulose.
- Pinewood (Pinus sp.) for cellulose.
- Pine wood (Pinus sp.) for sawmills and the panels
- Other species.
The size and range of quality in supplying these raw materials varies according to the client’s needs:
- Trunk with bark.
- Trunk without bark.
- Wood chips of specific size for pulp and paper industries, MDF boards.